We conduct random quality inspections for all shipments from China.
When do we conduct external inspections in the factory ?
- In general: for all new suppliers. We visit all new suppliers and prepare a photo-report about the production facilities, machines and environment. These visits show us immediately where the strengths and quality level of each factory lies.
- for all orders which have such a large volume, that it doesn`t make sense to take the goods to Shanghai. Examples are very large order quantities or products with big volume, such as outdoor jackets, tents, large bags and some others
- for “intermediate inspections” which we conduct on sensible orders or products where we want/need to be very sure, that the production is going in the right direction and we cant wait until all the goods are finished.
- with factories where we have multiple orders in production at the same time. This is often the case for headgear, bags, inflatables or lanyards. In this case we travel to the factory to inspect several orders at one time and discuss all running projects face-to-face.
- as a service for customers who have ordered products directly from a 3rd party vendor and are not sure about the quality and ask us to perform an external inspection at their suppliers factory.
Advantages of external inspections:
- the assurance that the goods being shipped are exactly what the customer expected and has paid for
- in our daily experience we often find problems with the export packing of products. Suppliers often save cost on packing materials and customers often do not clearly define the packing requirements. Poor packing can ruin the valuable goods inside. Packing problems can be identified and fixed in the factory before the goods are shipped.
- factories take more care of the quality of the goods, when they know that an independent external inspection will be performed.
- defective goods can be replaced or repaired on the spot
Internal Inspection for 3rd party customers
We offer the service for external inspections also to customers who buy directly from 3rd party vendors. Our inspection service is very popular with overseas customers in order to make sure their shipment does not have any substantial problem before the goods are shipped.
Are you interested in our “external inspection” services ?
Please contact us for more information.